Enterprise Cybersecurity Assessments
Threat actors know one thing you don't: Each and every one of your enterprise's weak spots.
Your enterprise requires a comprehensive approach to truly understand and quantify your overall cybersecurity posture. IT Technical Security Assessments provide that perspective with detailed insights across a number of dimensions. These assessments are invaluable to your enterprise: Through the identification of organizational risk and risk tolerance, you can establish mitigation plans and actions to form a real-world relationship between business budgets and cyber effectiveness.
No organization has an unlimited budget, yet every one faces cyber risks. By remaining cognizant and protective of your organizational data, you can develop an adequate security policy for your most valuable assets.
IT Technical Security Assessments
The purpose of an IT Technical Security Assessment is to ensure that the necessary security controls are identified and integrated into the IT infrastructure of your organization. Initial steps include investigating policies and documentation to determine whether your organization is following industry best practices. However, it is important to remember that risk assessment is a qualitative process; no one can offer a guarantee. Risk cannot be eliminated—only mitigated.
Our cyber security team follows a rigorous six-step process to identify metrics and tune the overall process:
- Security policy creation/review
- User authentication and access control
- Mobile device and wireless network utilization
- Software quality assurance
- IT infrastructure protections and operations
- Cyber analytics
Sample Report Data
A Technical Security Assessment report may include:
- Introduction/background information
- Executive and management summary
- Assessment scope and objectives
- Assumptions and limitations
- Methods and assessment tools used
- Current environment or system description with network diagrams
- Security requirements
- Summary of findings and recommendations
- General control review results
- Vulnerability test results
- Risk assessment results, including identified assets, threats, vulnerabilities, impact and likelihood assessment, and risk results analysis
- Recommended safeguards