The NJVCares Local Giving Program adheres to defined criteria for any requests for company philanthropic support:
- Work must take place in communities where NJVC employees work and live.
- Organizations must be specific to supporting youth education initiatives, particularly those involved in the advancement of STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) education.
We feel strongly that supporting youth education, especially STEM, directly impacts the future of our workforce, and that of the IT industry, in general. This critical effort also helps to ensure continued U.S. competitiveness in the global IT market.
Company policy, budget limitations and/or federal law prevent NJVC from providing support to any of the following:
- Organizations without an Internal Revenue Code 501 (c)(3) non-profit, tax-exempt status
- Political campaigns, political or lobbying organizations, or those supporting the candidacy of a particular individual
- Churches or religious organizations, including seminaries, bible colleges and theological institutions
- Fraternal organizations
- Labor organizations
How to Apply for NJVC Donations
If you have an organization you would like NJVC to support, requests will be reviewed by a committee of peers and approved by the NJVC president every quarter.
Organizations must meet the criteria stated above and complete all required fields in the NJVCares Donation Form.
Email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.