VIENNA, Va., March 29, 2012 — NJVC®, one of the largest information technology solutions (IT) providers supporting theU.S. Department of Defense, announces its line up for 2012 DoD Intelligence Information Systems (DoDIIS) Worldwide Conference, April 1 – 4 at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver.
Visit the NJVC booth (#122) on the tradeshow floor to meet with company experts to learn about NJVC’s extensive and proven portfolio of IT services geared for the DoD and the intelligence community. In support of the conference’s theme of “Advancing Mission Integration,” NJVC will offer attendees the ability to experience two compelling demonstrations:
- Enterprise Management Services: Federal agencies must continually push to centralize and streamline their IT management processes and leverage advances in technology to keep their IT capabilities cutting edge, cost efficient and user accessible—whenever and whenever needed. EM and its associated methodologies enable agencies to accomplish their missions. During this interactive presentation, NJVC EMS solutions will be highlighted, including:
- Mission-focused enterprise management
- Business optimization
- Enterprise transformation
- Service level enhancements
- Unified enterprise management
- Integrated dashboard and reporting
- Computer Display Privacy Solutions: In partnership with Oculis Labs, NJVC will be demonstrating ChameleonTM andPrivateEye EnterpriseTM: Two solutions that address the unique visual endpoint security needs of government agencies and departments, and consumers to protect classified and sensitive materials displayed on computer screens. By using gaze-contingent secure content rendering techniques, Chameleon, a hardware and software solution, allows authorized users see true content, while attackers perceive a display of plausible, but false data. The PrivateEye Enterprise software lets employees view their displays, while stopping all others from looking at the screen. Trusted users see a clear screen, but the screen blurs when they look away.
Deeper dives into these demonstrations or discussions about NJVC IT services also will be available.
More than 400 exhibitors are expected to participate in the DoDIIS trade show. The conference also is expected to draw more than 2,000 participants from around the world.
With a focus on information technology automation, NJVC® specializes in supporting highly secure, complex IT enterprises in mission-critical environments, particularly for the intelligence and defense communities. We offer a wide breadth of IT and strategic solutions to our customers, ranging from strategic consulting to managed flexible services in five business areas: Cloud Services, Cyber Security, Data Center Services, IT Services and Print Solutions. Our global workforce includes dedicated and talented employees with 94 percent holding security clearances located at more than 160 customer sites. We partner with our customers to support their missions. To learn more, visit www.njvc.com.
About Oculis Labs
Oculis Labs, headquartered in Hunt Valley, Md., develops data privacy software that secures the last two feet of the Internet—the distance from the computer screen to a user’s eyes. The company’s products protect valuable information displayed on mobile and desktop computers from unintended viewers. Today the company offers PrivateEye for consumers and the enterprise and Chameleon for government and military users. These two solutions safeguard all displayed information from visual eavesdropping. For more information, visit www.oculislabs.com.